Kids Art Camp
We are cleaning after every activity, social distancing, and we have hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio.
1. Make a reservation for your child
(ages 6+) online.
2. Bring a sack lunch & drink.
And a snack for Full Day campers.
3. Arrive 5-10 minutes before camp
to sign in.
4. Our artists will guide your child
through creating 2 art projects of
his/her choosing for the first half
of the day.
5. Full Day campers will take a 45
minute break where they can
choose various games to exert some energy.
All Kids get to choose from:
- large canvas
- small canvas
- wood items
Full Day campers will do a 3rd project--a small canvas with fluorescent paint!
(We will be using fluorescent paint but we will not be painting in the GLOW ROOM this summer due to social distancing and capacity restrictions.)
Did you know?...
Our Kids Art Camps are based on 3 main principles:
- Your child has the freedom to paint projects of
his/her choice every day of camp.
- Under the guidance of our staff, each camper is
responsible for setting up his/her space so that they
have a sense of ownership in the creative process
from start to finish.
- We encourage campers to have fun with colors and
to think outside the box to add unique details to
- Our recommended ages are 6-15, but we are
flexible on a case by case basis. We want to help as
many kids as possible to grow as artists.
- Have questions? Please ask!