Kids Art Camp
1. Make a reservation for your child
(ages 6+) online.
2. Bring a sack lunch & drink.
And a snack for Full Day campers.
3. Arrive 5-10 minutes before camp
to sign in.
4. Our artists will guide your child
through creating 2 art projects of
his/her choosing for the first half
of the day.
5. Full Day campers will take a 45
minute break where they can
choose various activities that
engage their imagination.
All Kids get to choose from:
- large canvas
- small canvas
- wood items
Full Day campers will do a 3rd project--a small canvas in our GLOW Room!
Did you know?...
Our Kids Art Camps are based on 3 main principles:
- Your child has the freedom to paint projects of
his/her choice every day of camp.
- Under the guidance of our staff, each camper is
responsible for setting up his/her space so that they
have a sense of ownership in the creative process
from start to finish.
- We encourage campers to have fun with colors and
to think outside the box to add unique details to
- Our recommended ages are 6-15, but we are
flexible on a case by case basis. We want to help as
many kids as possible to grow as artists.
- Have questions? Please ask!